KKBS, Guymon, OK
Annual EEO Public File Report
Covering the Period from February 1, 2013- January 31, 2014 Station Comprising Station Employment Unit: KKBS
Section 1: Vacancy List
See Section 2, the “Master Recruitment List” (MRSL) for recruitment sources.
Job Title Recruitment Sources (RS) Used RS Referring
To Fill Vacancy Hiree
Sales Associate 1-6 3
Office Manager 0 0
Internship 0 0
Section 2: Master Recruitment Source List (MRSL)
RS Number RS Information* No. of Interviewees
Referred by RS
Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters
Ms. Nancy Struby
1900 N.W. 10th
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Panhandle State University
Goodwell, OK 73939
Guymon, OK 73942
4. Debbie Stafford 0
Seward County Community College
1801 N. Kansas Ave.
Liberal, KS 67901
620 624 1951
Guymon, Ok 73942
6. Lodestar Staffing Services 1 118 NW 4th St.
Guymon, Ok 73942 580-338-8367
Interviewees during period 5
*There are no Recruitment Sources entitled to notification.
Section 3: Supplemental (Non-Vacancy Specific) Recruitment Activities Undertaken by KKBS. 47 CFR 73.2080(c)2).
1. Training programs designed to enable station personnel to acquire skills that will qualify them for higher level positions.
2. Job vacancies are listed with the Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters’ web-site
www.oabok.org which then notifies approximately 36 other job bank sites known for promoting diversity in the workplace.
3. Other activities designed by KKBS management that are reasonably calculated to further the goal of disseminating information as to employment opportunities in broadcasting to job
candidates who might otherwise be unaware of such opportunities.
4. Management reviews of OAB, FCC, NAB and EEOC written materials and consultation with station attorney to ensure equal opportunity and preventing discrimination in employment.